Monday, April 22, 2013

Sealed For Time and All Eternity



Ever since I was a little girl, I was taught that marriage in the temple is one of the greatest blessings we can receive   This blessing was one that I really wanted to receive in my life so it became my goal to make it to the temple and to be sealed for time and all eternity to my husband and family.
The opportunity came and I was sealed to my sweet husband in 2011 in the Oquirrh Mountain Temple. It is one of the greatest blessings I have received.  As long as I am living up to the covenants that I make with the lord, I will be with my best friend forever. It is and incredible blessing. This sealing ordinance is for everyone.  It is for those who are willing to make and keep sacred covenants with the lord.  In doing so we are happier beyond anything we could ever imagine.  The lord has blessed each of us, no matter who we are to be able to have the opportunity to be sealed together as families.  What a blessing!








7 comments:

  1. Such a wonderful post, Lovely picture!

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a gorgeous couple! I want to hug the both of you.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great shot with the temple in the background! Inspirefly

    ReplyDelete
  4. Lovely picture and you're so right!! What may seem so small now, becomes part of your own history! Forget half empty or half full --- live to your fullest with it pouring over the sides!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Beautiful picture and I know that you had a memorable wedding. I am a new follower from the challenge.

    ReplyDelete