Thursday, April 11, 2013

Journals


I can't tell you how much I love my journal.  I started writing in a journal when I was 12 years old and have written ever since.  It has been something that is very important to me.  It has been a strength to me when I have been weak and has helped me overcome challenges that I may not have otherwise been able to overcome. I was reading some of my entries from this past year.  I have had so many challenges and so many trials that I have faced.  It has been incredible to read the things that I have gone through and then see the blessings and the things that I have learned from each of those experiences.

 My journal is a place where I can go to vent without hurting anyone.  It's a place I can go to express my feelings, to express out loud those things I have trouble expressing in any other way. It is a place that encourages and inspires me.  My journal is a great motivator to me and I hope one day it can be a great motivator for someone generations from now.  Writing personal history, thoughts and feelings not only can help yourself  but can help and strengthen family somewhere down the road.  It is an incredible gift to be able to write a journal and to be able to learn and grow from your thoughts and feelings.  What a blessing it is!

No comments:

Post a Comment