Tuesday, April 2, 2013

Beauty All Around

There is so much beauty all around us! Everyday as I walk the streets of Salt Lake admiring the wonderful things this place has to offer, I always find something new to admire.  The mountains, the streets, the flowers, the buildings, the people...there is so much beauty to enjoy.  I often remember the phrase from the hymn "Love at Home," where it says "There is beauty all around..." It is true there is so much beauty to be seen and heard all around us.  The last part of this phrase ends with "...when there's love at home."  Beauty is all around, but especially when we love one another within the home there is so much more beauty and joy then could ever be found anywhere else!  Often times we take for granted the people who are closest to us. When I listen to that phrase, I am reminded that it is so important to take every opportunity given to show those around me they are loved!  There is so much beauty all around!

No comments:

Post a Comment