Thursday, April 4, 2013

Daughter's in my Kingdom

"Daughter's in my Kingdom," is a book that the Church of Jesus Christ of Latter Day Saints has provided as a teaching tool, not only for those who are not members of this church, but for everyone.  It is a teaching tool for men and women, but especially for women to understand and know who they are!
I have grown up in the church, but there are times where I loose my way and I have felt very alone and unsure of who I am, where I am going, if I am loved and etc.  This is something I have been struggling with for quite sometime.  I have felt alone and unsure of my divine purpose as a woman in these latter days.  I have blamed myself for many things and have put myself down feeling as though I am completely worthless, but this is not true!
For those of you who have struggled in some way or another similar to myself, I want to express to you that you are not alone! This book is one that will help you come to realize that you are special, that you are a Daughter of a Heavenly King, that you have a divine purpose here on this earth! Never forget that! Never forget who you are and remember always you are loved!!

No comments:

Post a Comment