Wednesday, April 17, 2013

Optimisim

There is quote I often remind myself almost daily:

"Everyday may not be good, but there is something good in everyday!"

When I am having a hard time or a hard day I remember this quote and think to myself that it is much better to look at life with a positive outlook than always tearing myself down and looking at the bad in the world and in my life.  There is much more good then there is bad!  Never is there a day where there isn't a bit of good! It's all about how we look at it.  We can live our lives feeling sorry for ourselves and live in darkness or we can be optimistic and look at the good that surrounds us! The lord has blessed us with joy in the sorrow that overcomes us.  There is always something good in any situation.  We just have to look up! :) 

5 comments:

  1. Very true. We tend to look at the negative, I do, anyway! Sweet blog! checking in from the a-z.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Always a good reminder. I need this every day since I tend to be a glass half-empty kind of thinker!

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is a beautiful post--an extraordinary post! This is how I try to view life though it's often to keep that frame of mind. I need to make this quote a mantra.

    On the A to Z Blog this coming Friday I'll be including a link to your blog and hopefully getting you some visitors and new followers. Hope you get flooded with new friends!

    By the way, to encourage more comments you might want to disable your Word Verification on comments. If you are concerned about spam I'd recommend setting your comments to accept "Registered Users" only.

    Lee
    An A to Z Co-Host
    Tossing It Out

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks for your comment! I really appreciate it!
      I will definitely go ahead and fix that. Thanks! :)

      Delete
  4. This is a tough week to be optimistic with everything going on in Boston, Texas, earthquakes in Japan, and then flooding here in Illinois. You're right, that we can keep the good in mind.

    ReplyDelete