Saturday, April 13, 2013

Love Of My Life



My husband is the love of my life! He is so loving and so kind. He is confident and works hard.  He always takes the time to listen to me and to spend time with me.  He has a wonderful smile and because of that smile he brightens my day! He glows with the light of Christ.  He is funny and will make anyone laugh even when they are having a bad day.  He encourages me to accomplish all that I have ever wanted to accomplish.  He inspires me to be more like Christ.  He is strong in the gospel and has an incredible amount of faith.  He is strong and courageous.  He brings me flowers, especially on days when I am not feeling good.  He tells me I'm beautiful about 50 times a day.  He is a good friend to all.  He loves to serve. He has a good heart and wants to make everyone feel that they are loved.  He makes me warm milk when I am in need of a little warmth. His laugh will make any person smile.  He loves me more then words can say. He is my strength and my joy in in my life! These are only a few things about my husband that make him so special to me and there are so many more things I could say. He is an incredible man and I am truly blessed to have him in my life!

4 comments:

  1. You are a blessed woman to have such a kind, loving husband. Thank God each and every day.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm a member of the A-Z team just checking in. Glad to see that everything is going smoothly for you during the Challenge! :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. I shared this on FB just now and added my comment there :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Wow, so sweet! Not surprising, not that I know who his mom is :)

    ReplyDelete