Wednesday, February 27, 2013

Mountains to Climb

I just recently watched a video on Lds.org called "Mountains to Climb."It was a very inspiring video for me, because of the trials I am facing at this time in my life. I know that through the hard times and trials I may be facing the lord is always there.  If I have faith, the lord has promised "I will  not forsake thee..." It takes time to fully recover from physical trials as well as spiritual and mental trials.  There have been times where I have felt very a lone and unloved in my life and hearing the words of President Eyring I felt peace and comfort that I am loved by a loving husband and daughter and especially my Father in Heaven. It's comforting to know that even when I feel alone...I am never alone.

 "If we have faith in Jesus Christ the hardest as well as the easiest of times in life can be a blessing. In all conditions we can choose the right with the guidance of the spirit. We have the gospel of Jesus Christ to shape and guide our lives if we choose it. We never need feel we are alone or unloved in the lords service, because we never are. We can feel the love of God.  The Savior has promised angels on our left and on our right to bare us up and he always keeps his word. His love is unfailing!"  

President Henry B. Eyring

http://www.lds.org/pages/mormon-messages?lang=eng#mountains-to-climb

No comments:

Post a Comment