Friday, May 3, 2013

A Billion Clicks


Have you ever had a day where you were so down on yourself and so negative about anything and everything that day?  I think we all have at one point or another.  We tend to look at ourselves so negatively and when we look at ourselves negatively we look at others negatively as well.  It gets so tiresome to be so negative all the time. Don't you want to be happier with yourself and others and just enjoy life? I know I do!
Hilary Weeks, has started a challenge for the month of May called a Billion Clicks.  This is where we count all the positive thoughts and actions we do or have each day with just one click. Your click could be by using a clicker, a notebook, your phone or whatever just as long as you are counting those positive thoughts everyday. Her story is amazing and I encourage you to take a look:

http://www.billionclicks.org/

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=r7sJfqEf9kw

I believe in positive thinking! It brings joy and happiness rather than darkness.  I have been looking for some way to lighten my thoughts about myself and I think this is just the way to do that. I have gotten myself a clicker and I am on my way. It doesn't matter if you start at the beginning, middle or end of May I know it will make all the difference no matter when you start. I truly believe that taking the time to record your positive thoughts with just one click can make all the difference! It has changed my life so far and I know it will change yours!  So take a minute and start clicking! :)

2 comments:

  1. What a fun idea! It's scary how those negative thoughts can creep in. I used to have a clicker, wonder where it is....?

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is such a wonderful idea! I also am a believer in positive thinking. It does seem the world is full of negativity at times.
    p.s. I am giving you the Liebster Award on my blog today.

    ReplyDelete